Teachers and media specialists who are employed in schools that pay the Burlington County dedicated library tax may apply for an educator card (this excludes Moorestown, Mount Laurel and Willingboro).
Learn more about Educator Cards
Teachers will receive an Educator Card that allows for a maximum of 35 items checked out at a time. All items are subject to overdue fines for late items, or the full cost of the item if it is lost.
Media Specialists will receive an Educator Card that allows for a maximum of 200 items checked out at a time. Items will not accrue overdue fines if late but will incur the full cost of the item if it is lost. Please note items overdue by 4 weeks will automatically go into “Lost” status and should be returned immediately.
How do I apply for a card?
- Fill out and submit the application below.
- When your completed application is submitted, we will email your library card number within 48 hours.
- Your library card will be sent to your employer via the U.S. Postal Service within five business days.
- You can use your new card number immediately to place holds on library materials, access online learning and research resources, and download library eBooks.
- Be prepared to provide school credentials, such as a recent pay stub, to verify your eligibility.