We are currently experiencing an issue that may prevent access to online resources (Libby, Museum Pass, OverDrive, etc.). We appreciate your patience and understanding while we investigate this issue.
The Classroom Kit is a service designed to make research easy for students. These multi-copy and themed kits are readily available at your request. Each kit contains a variety of materials suitable for a specific grade level.
- Kits may be borrowed by educators, school librarians and homeschool families for six weeks.
- You must have an active BCLS library card to utilize the service.
- Kits may not be renewed, but borrowing time may be extended if there is no waitlist for that kit.
- Please note there is a $1.00 fine each day the kit is late.
- Kits are available for pickup at select BCLS locations they are not delivered to schools.
Classroom Kit Guidelines
Please review the Classroom Kit guidelines before submitting a request.
- This resource is only available to educators, school librarians and homeschool families in Burlington County, excluding schools in Moorestown, Mount Laurel, and Willingboro. You must have an active BCLS library card to check out a kit.
- Submit your Classroom Kit request using our online form. You will be contacted by a BCLS staff member when your form has been received.
- You will be notified within 3 to 4 days that the package is ready for pickup at the library of your choice. You may only check out one kit at a time.
- If the package is unavailable, you will be notified by staff and your name will be placed on a reserve list. A kit listed online does not mean it is available at the time of the request.
- The kit will be checked out to your library card. You may have the kit for 6 weeks. There is a fine of $1.00 each day the kit is late.
- When you are finished with the kit, please utilize the check-in form in the package
- and make sure all materials are accounted for. Please take a moment to fill out the brief survey included in the kit. You may keep any electronic resource recommendation forms.
- Kits may be checked out and returned to the Burlington County Library in Westampton or at the following library locations: Bordentown, Cinnaminson, Evesham, Maple Shade, Pemberton, Pinelands and Riverton.