We are currently experiencing an issue that may prevent access to online resources (Libby, Museum Pass, OverDrive, etc.). We appreciate your patience and understanding while we investigate this issue.
BCLS offers free exam proctoring services to assist students with the completion of their educational degree requirements.
- Students may request an exam proctor either by phone or in-person. Once approved, the student will be contacted by phone to coordinate testing time(s). Only one library proctor may be assigned for each student.
- Exams may only be scheduled in conjunction with the proctor’s availability during library business hours.
- Once the proctoring request has been approved, the student must provide a Proctor Request Form or any necessary forms issued to the student by the school. Students are responsible for forwarding the completed request forms back to the school.
- It is the student’s responsibility to know exam deadlines and to contact the proctor to schedule their exam(s). Students must call ahead to reserve a private study room for the exam due to limited availability.
- The student must bring photo ID on the test date to confirm their identity.
- Online exams will be administered on a public computer. If a student would like to use their personal laptop, then the student must obtain confirmation from the school prior to the exam date.
- Once a proctor is assigned to a student, that assignment will end six months after the last proctored exam. Students may arrange ahead of time for an extension.
- Exams can be received by the library through email, the US Postal Service, FedEx and UPS.
- Once the exam is complete, proctors will return the exams directly to the school by US Postal Service or by other ground delivery services if a prepaid envelope is provided.
- If a postage paid envelope is not provided by the school, the student will be charged $1 per test to cover postage fees.
- BCLS is not responsible for the content of exams that are emailed to the proctor, nor for completed tests once they have been mailed.