What is the Classroom Assistant?
With the Classroom Assistant you can request a variety of library resources to supplement the classroom curriculum and assist students with research and learning. Simply fill out the form below.
- You must submit your request at least 2 weeks before the materials are needed. Requests submitted with less than 2 weeks cannot be guaranteed.
- Once your request has been submitted library staff will create a package of project specific resources.
- Each package will contain books and electronic resources.
- Library staff will notify you when your package is available for pickup or emailed in the case of electronic resources.
- When you are done using the items, simply return all circulating materials to the nearest library location.
A library card is required in order to check out materials and access online resources. The Classroom Assistant is only available to educators and librarians who teach in Burlington County schools excluding schools in Moorestown, Mount Laurel and Willingboro. Delivery of items to schools is not available.
Please fill out the form below to submit a request for a Classroom Assistant.