Tablets & Mobile WiFi Hotspots
BCLS offers tablets pre-loaded with essential apps for video conferencing, online school and job hunting, Microsoft Office and Google Drive, as well as many library resources like Udemy, Pronunciator as well as our digital catalog. If you also need to connect to the internet make sure to request a Mobile WiFi Hotspot, or you can check out a tablet kit and hotspot together for a complete experience, no extra tech necessary. This program is made possible by a FY2020 CARES Act Grant for Museum and Libraries from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS).
How do I borrow a tablet and mobile WiFi?
- Customers can borrow a tablet kit or free mobile WiFi by visiting the circulation desk at the Burlington County Library, Bordentown, Cinnaminson, Evesham, Maple Shade or Pemberton locations with your library card or ID.
- Borrow a device for up to three weeks with the option to renew for two weeks if no one else is awaiting the device.
- Customers who are 18 and older may check out up to three devices using their personal library card.
- Customers may return a device to the circulation desk at the following library branches: Burlington County Library, Bordentown, Cinnaminson, Evesham and Pemberton locations. Devices cannot be put in the book return.
- The late fee for a device is $2 per day with a maximum fine of $30; they are considered lost after 15 days.
- Devices will be remotely disabled if not returned on time.
- Replacement cost for a tablet kit is $500. Replacement cost for a hotspot is $90.
- For more information, check out our FAQs