Learn a new language anywhere you are with Pronunciator
Pronunciator is a fun and free way to learn any of 163 languages with self-directed lessons, live teachers, movies, music, and more. Learn online, at your pace and schedule! Library customers can enjoy free access to:
- More than 160 languages including Spanish, French, Japanese, Arabic, and Icelandic;
- Thousands of language courses for all ages and skill levels;
- Travel prep courses;
- ESL for 51 languages;
- Live conversation courses for select languages;
- Pronunciation and pitch analyzers; and
- Progress tracking across all devices.
If you're looking for ways to learn on-the-go, download the Bluebird app and bring Pronunciator language courses with you on a tablet or smartphone. If you have previously registered with Pronunciator, you are able to log into Bluebird with the same credentials. If you have not started courses in Pronunciator, it's not a problem, as you can register directly in Bluebird!