We are currently experiencing an issue that may prevent access to online resources (Libby, Museum Pass, OverDrive, etc.). We appreciate your patience and understanding while we investigate this issue.
Library by Mail
BCLS offers a home delivery service for select library materials. Books, DVDs and CDs from our collection can all be delivered to your front door via the U.S. Postal Service.
- A service fee of $1.00 per mailed item will be charged to the customer's library account
- This service is available to homebound customers at no charge (Homebound Customer Certification form must be completed by a physician)
Who is eligible to receive home delivery?
All customers with a library card in good standing are able to utilize our Library by Mail service. Materials will only be mailed to cardholders with a Burlington County address.
How do I order items for delivery?
- Customers may request materials from our BCLS catalog
- After placing a request you will be asked to choose a pick-up location
- Choose MAIL if you want items delivered to the address on your library record
- Requests for materials may also be made in person at any BCLS location or by sending an email to email@example.com
What items are available to be mailed?
How long does it take to receive the item?
- When a requested item is available, it will be mailed as soon as it can be checked out to you and packaged for mailing
- Items are delivered by the U.S. Postal Service, please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery
- Items requested by library cardholders living at the same address may be mailed together in the same package
How do I return delivered items?
- The easiest way to return items is to drop off the items at any of our library locations