Library by Mail
BCLS offers a home delivery service for select library materials. Books, DVDs and CDs from our collection can all be delivered to your front door via the U.S. Postal Service.
- A service fee of $1.00 per mailed item will be charged to the customer's library account
- This service is available to homebound customers at no charge (Homebound Customer Certification form must be completed by a physician)
Who is eligible to receive home delivery?
All customers with a library card in good standing are able to utilize our Library by Mail service. Materials will only be mailed to cardholders with a Burlington County address.
How do I order items for delivery?
- Customers may request materials from our BCLS catalog
- After placing a request you will be asked to choose a pick-up location
- Choose MAIL if you want items delivered to the address on your library record
- Requests for materials may also be made in person at any BCLS location or by sending an email to email@example.com
What items are available to be mailed?
How long does it take to receive the item?
- When a requested item is available, it will be mailed as soon as it can be checked out to you and packaged for mailing
- Items are delivered by the U.S. Postal Service, please allow 7 to 10 days for delivery
- Items requested by library cardholders living at the same address may be mailed together in the same package
How do I return delivered items?
- The easiest way to return items is to drop off the items at any of our library locations