The Museum Pass program enables customers to visit area attractions. It’s a great way for friends and families to enjoy education, cultural enrichment and fun. This service is sponsored by the library and various Friends groups associated with individual libraries.
Where can I pick up a museum pass?
Museum Passes must be picked up and returned only at the location in which it was borrowed.
Can I reserve a museum pass for pick-up?
Museum passes may be reserved for pickup until the end of the business day. Phone your local library.
Where can I return a museum pass?
Museum Passes must be returned ONLY to the location from which it was borrowed. Please hand your plastic case directly to a staff member.
How long can I keep a museum pass?
A Museum Pass may be checked out for 4 days.
What if I don't return the pass on time?
A late fee of $5.00/day will apply with a maximum late fine of $25.00. There will be a $5.00 fee for losing or damaging the case. The Museum Pass lost fee is the cost of the pass. This fee varies, depending on the pass.
Passes are available to the following area attractions. Amenities vary, depending on the museum.
- Academy of Natural Sciences Admits two adults and up to five children in the same household.
- Air Victory Museum: Admits six people.
- Alice Paul Institute at Paulsdale This is a unique membership in that the Institute only offers tours on the second Saturday of the month from March-November at 12pm and 1pm or by appointment. Each Paulsdale tour pass admits 1 person. 4 tour passes are included in the museum box.
- Penn Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: Admits two adults and all children in the household under the age of 18.
- Battleship NJ Admits two adults and three children.
- Woodford Cedar Run Wildlife Refuge: Admits two adults and three children under the age of 18.
- Garden State Discovery Museum: Admits six people and will entitle you to a 15% discount in the Discovermore Toy Store. (Access to 150 museums nationwide is NOT available to Library Pass customers.)
- Grounds for Sculpture: Admits four people.
- Guggenheim Museum: Admits four adults or students, and children under the age of 12 are free.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Admits 6 guests.
- Morris Arboretum: Admits two adults and up to four children.
- Museum of Modern Art: Admits five people.
- National Liberty Museum: Admits six people and will entitle you to a 10% discount in the museum gift shop.
- Paws Farm Nature Center: Admits four people
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts: Admits two adults and all children in your household under the age of 18.
- Roebling Museum Admits two adults and all children in the household under the age of 18.
- WheatonArts and Cultural Center Museum: Admits two adults and all children under the age of 18.