Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain: Session "0" (Virtual)
Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Pain is a 6-part workshop developed by Stanford University. It is presented by LIFE and Community Enrichment from RCBC.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Skills to help maintain a wellness focus and improve quality of life.
- Techniques to deal with frustration, fatigue, isolation and poor sleep.
- Strategies for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility and endurance.
- Appropriate use of medications.
- Healthy eating.
Session "0" offers a brief tutorial of Zoom, the virtual platform this workshop series is using. The volunteer leaders will also be introduced. If you'd like to participate in this 6-part series, session "0" is optional. You can register for sessions 1-6 here.
- Registration is required.
- This event will be hosted live on Zoom.
- You will receive an email invitation the day of the event.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.