Medford Library Association
For more than 50 years the Medford Library Association, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit volunteer organization, has been dedicated to raising funds to support the needs of the library.
How can I participate?
- Make a financial donation
- Buy gently used books at the Friends' Book Store
- Donate books
When can I browse books?
The MLA has an on-going sale of selected donations in the Friends' Room at the Pinelands Library. The books are available whenever the library is open.
How can I donate books?
The MLA accepts used books year round. Books may be brought to the front desk of the Pinelands Library.
The MLA does not accept the following:
- Text books
- Damaged, moldy or yellowing books
- Books that are written in, damaged or torn
- Directories, almanacs, computer manuals or software
- DVDs, video or audio cassettes