Friends of the Cinnaminson Library
The Friends of the Cinnaminson Library are community members who support the library by raising funds through membership dues and book sales. Funds raised by the Friends support events for all ages and contribute towards building improvements.
Kindly make checks payable to Friends of the Cinnaminson Library and forward to 1619 Riverton Road, Cinnaminson, NJ 08077.
Monetary donations can also be made via Venmo @FRIENDSOF-CINNAMINSONLIBRARY
How can I participate?
- Buy gently used books from the Friends shelves at the library and biannual book sales.
- Donate books.
- Join the Friends of the Cinnaminson Library.
- Make a monetary donation via Venmo @FRIENDSOF-CINNAMINSONLIBRARY
How do I buy books?
- The Friends have dedicated shelving on the upper level of the library next to the circulation desk. You can browse titles and purchase books whenever the library is open.
- Additionally, the Friends hold two large book sales per year; one in the spring and one in the fall. The book sales are advertised on the library website and events calendar. Friends members get early access to the sale.
How do I donate books?
The Friends accept donations year round with the exception of a few weeks prior to the large book sales. Books can be dropped off in the lobby of the downstairs entrance to the library.
The Friends do not accept the following:
- Damaged, moldy or yellowing books
- Directories, computer manuals or software
- DVDs, video or audio cassettes