We are currently experiencing an issue that may prevent access to online resources (Libby, Museum Pass, OverDrive, etc.). We appreciate your patience and understanding while we investigate this issue.
The world could always use a little more love, and what better time for a little romance and optimism than during uncertain times? If you agree, Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston might be balm for your soul, and a smart, sexy balm at that. If you want to know what happens when America's First Son falls in love with the Prince of Wales, be sure to pick up a copy. What begins as a fake friendship grows deeper, and more dangerous, and their secret romance could upend two nations. You’ll find this book proves true love isn’t always diplomatic.
If you already read Red, White, and Royal Blue and are in the mood for more good queer romance, check out some of the titles below, which portray a variety of genders and sexualities.
- An Unseen Attraction (Sins of the Cities 1) by KJ Charles
- An Unnatural Vice (Sins of the Cities 2) by KJ Charles
- An Unsuitable Heir (Sins of the Cities 3) by KJ Charles
- Mangoes and Mistletoe by Adriana Herrera
- Hold Me by Courtney Milan
- Waiting in the Wings by Melissa Brayden
- The Burnt Toast B&B by Heidi Belleau and Rachel Haimowitz
- The Soldier's Scoundrel by Cat Sebastian
- The Lawrence Browne Affair by Cat Sebastian
- Once Ghosted Twice Shy by Alyssa Cole
Bonus: YA Queer Romances!