Mindfulness Meditation on Acceptance (Virtual)
Mindfulness of Acceptance simply means ‘accepting things as they are in the present moment, without judgment.’ Mindfulness Meditation helps cultivate acceptance, and rewires the brain to recognize resistance as it arises. Join us in this beautiful practice of letting go; allowing, and non-judgment of present moment experiences and learn to relax into the healing and liberating space of acceptance. Open to new and experienced practitioners. Followed with Q&A.
This event is part of a 3 part series. Please register separately for each session:
- January 25 - Mindfulness Meditation on Aging
- February 8 - Mindfulness Meditation on Death & Dying
- February 29 - Mindfulness Meditation on Acceptance
Presented by Shazia Zaman, a certified mindfulness meditation teacher and practitioner.
- This event is being offered live in-person & virtual via Zoom on the same date and time.
- Please register for one format only.