This service is temporarily unavailable.
Please read our full Health and Safety update for more information.
- A bag currently checked in does not mean that the bag will be available at the time you would like it. Staff must first check the reserve list.
- BCLS staff asks for requests to be made at least two weeks ahead to give ample time to check, request, and send bags (a month is even better).
- Participants will be able to borrow a labeled canvas bag for a period of 8 weeks without the option for renewal.
- You have one week to pick up your book bag before it is placed back in general circulation.
- When a Borrow a Book Club bag is overdue, a $1.00 per day overdue fine will be applied with a maximum fine of $15.
If you would like to have your book bag delivered to a branch or member library location, it is necessary to request the bag.
- Book bags can also be delivered to you at a Mobile Library stop.