The BCLS Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization with a mission to support and shape the libraries within the Burlington County Library System. Launched in 2015 by a group of dedicated volunteers, the organization has grown within a few short years to raise funds, seek grants and promote the library through advocacy.
Learn about the Foundation
Meet the Board Members
Patricia Lyndsay-Harvey, President
Stephen Raymond, Vice-President
Ralph Shrom, Secretary
Carla Reinas, Treasurer
Ranjna Das, Library Director
Are you interested in joining the board?
Email a letter of interest to email@example.com
Discover What We Do
Our libraries are important to us because they promote learning and provide resources to all. We have committed to the long-term success of our library system by the engaging in the following activities:
- Seeking funds through grants and other foundations.
- Investing funds into library services, programs and initiatives.
- Hosting programs for community enrichment.
- Soliciting individual and corporate gifts, contributions and sponsorships.
Support Our Efforts
We offer a number of ways to contributing to the success of our library system!
- Donate via our secure online portal
- Send a contribution to: BCLS Foundation, 5 Pioneer Boulevard, Westampton NJ 08060
The BCLS Foundation has hosted three successful collection drives and during the last one, held in January, residents donated nearly 80 devices to the cause. The foundation works with the local nonprofit TDI Connect to get a second life out of the technology, and the refurbished equipment can be truly life-changing for recipients in need.