The BCLS Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization with a mission to support and shape the libraries within the Burlington County Library System. Launched in 2015 by a group of dedicated volunteers, the organization has grown within a few short years to raise funds, seek grants and promote the library through advocacy.
Learn about the Foundation
Meet the Board Members
Patricia Lyndsay-Harvey, President
Stephen Raymond, Vice-President
Ralph Shrom, Secretary
Carla Reinas, Treasurer
Ranjna Das, Library Director
Are you interested in joining the board?
Email a letter of interest to email@example.com
Discover What We Do
Our libraries are important to us because they promote learning and provide resources to all. We have committed to the long-term success of our library system by the engaging in the following activities:
- Seeking funds through grants and other foundations.
- Investing funds into library services, programs and initiatives.
- Hosting programs for community enrichment.
- Soliciting individual and corporate gifts, contributions and sponsorships.
Support Our Efforts & Donate
We offer a number of ways to contributing to the success of our library system!
- Donate via our secure online portal
- Send a contribution to: BCLS Foundation, 5 Pioneer Boulevard, Westampton NJ 08060