While many are only grocery shopping for the basics these days, you may be asking what creative dishes one can make with the simple ingredients you have at home. Thankfully, our digital collection of cookbooks has plenty of options! There’s something for every taste. Here is a sample title list of ones that are recommended by our library users.
- Fix, Freeze, Feast: The Delicious, Money-Saving Way to Feed Your Family by Kati Neville and Lindsay Tkacsik
- Five Ingredients: Quick and Easy Food by Jamie Oliver
- Grow, Cook, Eat: A Food Lover’s Guide to Vegetable Gardening, Including 50 Recipes, Plus Harvesting and Storage Tips by Willi Galloway and Jim Henkens
- The Homemade Pantry: 101 Foods You Can Stop Buying and Start Making by Alana Chernila
- How to Cook Everything: 2,000 Simple Recipes for Great Food by Mark Bittman
If you enjoy learning to cook via videos, then checkout what we have to offer on Kanopy, our streaming service. Learn simple cooking techniques using everything from beans to pasta in your pantry.
- Cooking Fundamentals: Success in the Kitchen
- From Fettucine to Orecchiette: Fresh and Dry Pastas
- Grains and Legumes: Cooking for Great Flavor