History of the Riverside Library
A committee headed by Miss Kathryn Sexton started the Riverside Library in 1922. The American Legion owned the old Riverside Trust Company building and offered the use of the bank vault to start the library. Miss Sexton accepted the space and she became the first librarian. The library is currently located behind a building at 8-10 Zurbrugg Way and the entrance is off the township parking lot.