Customers entering our buildings are required to wear masks at all times. Thank you!
In-library access only.
Available at all libraries. Thomson Reuters Westlaw is the industry's most preferred online legal research service year after year. With Westlaw, you can find the legal information you are looking for quickly and confidently so you can build the strongest argument possible.
New Jersey Law and Regulations
- Search the administrative code for regulations covering state agencies, or look up state statutes covering laws relevant to those living and working in the State of New Jersey.
Federal Laws and Regulations
- Access the United States Code Annotated and the United States Constitution for access to federal laws and regulations.
- Search and download state-specific legal forms using the New Jersey Form Finder. Or, look up supporting documents on a number of topics.
- Research court cases, decisions, and high court dissenting opinions by topic area and understand the specifics of each case.
- Use the practice area section of Westlaw to start a topical research on subjects like bankruptcy, estate planning, immigration, and employment. After searching, learn to locate related resources, such as court cases, forms, and regulations.