The Burlington County Library System is so lucky to have a team with wide-ranging knowledge and diverse interests. While many customers may know the names and faces of librarians at their local branch, we want to take the time to introduce more of our staff from around the system.
Hi! I’m Ms. Lettice and I am a library assistant at the Pemberton Library. As of February 14, I will have worked at the Pemberton branch for 12 years! When I was younger, I enjoyed spending time at the library with my family and wanted to find a job that would enable me to help others as an adult. Choosing to work at the library has allowed me to do just that while enjoying the perk of reading a few extra books here and there.
My job allows me to do a variety of things. Every day I get to meet families that are new to the community and help patrons find what they are looking for. I love watching people’s faces light up when they find the perfect book, especially the kids. I also process the new items that are sent to our branch and add them to our collection. I have found a lot of my favorites while processing new titles.
When I’m not working, I enjoy relaxing at home (I’m a serious couch potato), doing crafts, drawing and water coloring and spending time with my family.
- I’m a serious Trekkie (Star Trek fan) and have seen every episode of every Star Trek series a million times, except for the new CBS series Star Trek: Discovery...don’t tell anyone!
- I have a Pinterest addiction, which is proven by my almost 30 Pin Boards.
- I like to listen to a variety of music: Classical, Kelly Clarkson, Now That’s What I Call Music! Series, Ne-Yo, and Mariah Carey. I pretend I’m a really good singer whenever I’m listening to my favorite songs.
- I learned how to crochet after attending the Knit/Crochet Club here at the Pemberton Branch and I truly enjoy crocheting since I had a fantastic teacher!
- I like to listen to all types of audiobooks, especially those with happy endings… no horror or suspense for me!
- I have a silly side. I like to laugh, but my kids call me corny.
- I have three degrees in three different majors: Associates Degree in Interior Design from the Art Institute of Philadelphia, BA in Workforce Education and Development from Southern Illinois University, and a Masters in Education from American InterContinental University.