Crosswicks Library Company
ContactCrosswicks Library Company
483 Main Street
Crosswicks, NJ 08515
In 1817, the Crosswicks Library Company was officially incorporated to serve the needs of the Chesterfield community. In its early years library's home shifted between private homes and books were donated by businesses and private citizens. In 1931, the Union Fire Company allowed the library to use the upper floor of the fire house as the library's permanent location. By 1968 fire company moved out and allowed the library to use the entire building.