Mindfulness Meditation on Death & Dying (Virtual)
All things end, even trees, rocks and great dynasties. The word ‘mortal’ comes from the Latin ‘mort’ which means death. To be mortal is to walk hand in hand with death itself. Death holds both endings and beginnings, it is the force and mystery behind liberation from fear and ignorance. Buddhist philosophical teachings encourage us to contemplate, deeply investigate and directly understand death ourselves through meditation. Join us in this beautiful practice with an open mind and courageous heart. Open to new and experienced practitioners. Followed with Q&A.
This event is part of a 3 part series. Please register separately for each session:
- January 25 - Mindfulness Meditation on Aging
- February 8 - Mindfulness Meditation on Death & Dying
- February 29 - Mindfulness Meditation on Acceptance
Presented by Shazia Zaman, a certified mindfulness meditation teacher and practitioner.
- This event is being offered live in-person & virtual via Zoom on the same date and time.
- Please register for one format only.