Mindfulness Meditation on Aging (Virtual)
Join us in this beautiful meditation practice as we surrender into the Grace of Aging. We will examine through a body scan the impermanence of our constantly evolving mind and changing body. Studies have shown that older adults are more open to aspects of mindfulness. They experience better emotional well-being, and emotion regulation than younger adults and have a higher tendency to hold present moment awareness. Open to new and experienced practitioners. Followed with Q&A.
This event is part of a 3 part series. Please register separately for each session:
- January 25 - Mindfulness Meditation on Aging
- February 8 - Mindfulness Meditation on Death & Dying
- February 29 - Mindfulness Meditation on Acceptance
Presented by Shazia Zaman, a certified mindfulness meditation teacher and practitioner.
- This event is being offered live in-person & virtual via Zoom on the same date and time.
- Please register for one format only.