Living with Dementia: How Life Changes for Everyone (Virtual)
The healthcare system defines caregiving as a series of physical tasks. But that does not take into account the emotional roller coaster of caregiving and the physical toll our emotions take on us. To be emotionally healthy we need to name and claim all our emotions, including grief. There are three types of grief in caregiving that no one recognizes. We must name them and claim them to get beyond them.
Anger, resentment and frustration are natural emotions during caregiving, but is it really unrealized grief?
- Name them and claim them to change them.
- How do you shift to positive feelings and emotions?
- How does grief impact caregiving?
- What are the three types of grief no one talks about?
- This is a hybrid event and will take place both in person and virtually Zoom.
- Registration is required.
- Registration on this page is to attend VIRTUALLY.
- The Zoom link will be sent out to registrants prior to the event.