Life Planning (In-Person & Virtual)
The Importance of a Power of Attorney
This workshop will cover the importance of a power of attorney. This includes preparing for the unexpected, deciding who to pick as your agent and keeping it current. Part of our Life Planning event series, these virtual workshops are presented by an attorney offering legal strategies for developing a personal plan of action for some of life's most important decisions.
- Paying for Long-Term Care - Wed, Aug 10
- Options for Long-Term Care - Wed, Aug 24
- Medicaid for Married Couples - Tue, Sept 13
- The Importance of a Power of Attorney - Tue, Sept 27
- Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples - Tue, Oct 11
Presented by Marianne Johnston, Esq. from Begley Law Group.
- Registration is required.
- This event will be hosted live at the Burlington County Library and on Zoom.
- Registrants will receive an email invitation the day of the event.