Life Planning (Virtual)
Paying For Long-Term Care
This workshop will cover ways you can pay for long-term care. This includes long-term care insurance, VA aid and attendance, Medicare and Medicaid. Part of our Life Planning event series, these virtual workshops are presented by an attorney offering legal strategies for developing a personal plan of action for some of life's most important decisions.
- Paying for Long-Term Care - Wed, Aug 10
- Options for Long-Term Care - Wed, Aug 24
- Medicaid for Married Couples - Tue, Sept 13
- The Importance of a Power of Attorney - Tue, Sept 27
- Estate Planning for Unmarried Couples - Tue, Oct 11
Presented by Marianne Johnston, Esq. from Begley Law Group.
- Registration is required.
- This event will be hosted live on Zoom.
- Registrants will receive an email invitation the day of the event.