ASL: Basics for Beginners - Part 2 (Virtual)
This 4-week course expands upon American Sign Language: Basics for Beginners – Part 1. It is presented by a sign language instructor from Signing Basics.
You’ll learn phrases such as:
- “Hello, how are you?” and, “Hello, what’s up?”
- Responses: “I’m fine,” “I’m okay,” “I’m tired,” “I’m sick,” etc.
- Times of day: morning, afternoon, evening, today, tomorrow, yesterday, etc.
- Places you go to: vacation, school, college, weddings, parties, the gym, etc.
- When and what a person will do, plus responses: “Tomorrow, you do what?” “Oh, I see!” “Nice.” “Sorry.”
- Additional ASL sentences that bring together the signs you learn in class.
Registration is required. Registering for the first class will sign you up for all 4 classes. Class dates include Jan. 5, 12, 19 and 22. You should be prepared to attend this 4-week class in its entirety. Due to the number of limited seats, please cancel your registration if you can no longer attend. This event will be hosted on Zoom. (Please note turning on your camera is highly encouraged due to the visual nature of this class.)
ASL: Basics for Beginners – Part 1 will be offered in December 2021. It will be 4-week course that prepares you for Part 2. Participation in Part 1 is strongly encouraged but not required in order to participate in Part 2. Learn more and register here. Contact email@example.com with any questions.