History of Delanco Public Library
Delanco Public Library has been serving its town and the surrounding communities for over 150 years. Incorporated in 1866, the library has occupied many locations throughout town; settling in 1989 into its current location behind the M. Joan Pearson School on Burlington Avenue where it serves as a combined Public and School library.
As a Member Library in the Burlington County Library System, patrons have access to a large and diverse selection of titles not only within this library but also throughout the county-wide system. This location offers a wide variety of activities and services to meet literary, cultural and community needs.