Important Service Notes
Curbside requests are limited to items with a library catalog status of "checked in" at your desired pickup location. Holds cannot be placed through the catalog at this time.
- During this phase, we can only accommodate one request per week for up to five items.
- Please return library items to book drops. If you can't get out yet, don't worry. Due dates have been extended and you can return items later.
- PLEASE NOTE: All materials returned will be quarantined for 72 hours before being checked-in, therefore customer records may take up to 5 days to be updated. Thank your for your patience!
- At this time, the library cannot accept book donations.
- To learn what items are available, consult our library catalog or contact your participating library location between 10 am and 4 pm.
- Please read our Health and Safety Update for more information on library services.
1. Request items
- Use our catalog to find items and make a request at a location offering curbside service; Burlington County Library, Cinnaminson, Evesham or Pemberton.
- Or call your participating library location between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
2. Wait for notification
- You will receive an email or phone notification when your request is ready for pickup.
- Staff will check out your items and package your items for pickup.
3. After notification, come to the library
- Look for the curbside pickup area and follow staff instructions provided via email or phone.
- Park in the designated space.
- Please do not attempt to return items to staff. All returns must be deposited into a book drop during hours of operation at participating libraries.