The Burlington County Board of Chosen Freeholders and its regional partners, the Burlington County Bridge Commission and the Burlington County Chamber of Commerce, are pleased to announce the new ”Shop Burlington County First” campaign to keep Burlington County’s economy strong and growing.
Business Owners: Reap benefits by becoming a member. As a “buy local” business, you will receive:
• A free “Shop Burlington County First” marketing kit
• A listing in the online “Shop Burlington County First” Business Directory
• Continuous county-wide promotion of "Shop Burlington County First" --- including your "Shop Burlington County First" business
• An invitation to participate in "Burlington County Bucks" Gift Card program
• The opportunity to participate in future promotions and programs as the "Shop Burlington County First" campaign expands.
To become a “Buy Local” Business, businesses are required to join one of the Local Partner organizations listed within the directory. If a business finds no Local Partner in the business’s community, the business can join the Burlington County Chamber of Commerce which also acts as a Local Partner. Joining a Local Partner organization only strengthens the ability of the local business to carry out its duties in the program.
Shoppers: Did you know that for every $100 spent locally in independently owned stores, shops and restaurants, $44 to $83 is re-circulated in the local economy? When $100 is spent in national chains, only $14 to $43 stays in the local economy. Give our local economy a boost by signing the SHOP LOCAL PLEDGE!
COMING SOON! Burlington Bucks Cards are gift cards redeemable at participating Shop Burlington County First businesses. Cards will be available in $10 and $25 increments, starting this fall.