Residents of communities that pay the library county tax are eligible to apply for membership online. If you are not sure, you may read about our eligibility requirements.
When your completed application is submitted, we will email your library card number within 48 hours. Your library card will be sent via the U.S. Postal Service within five business days. You can use your new card number immediately to place holds on library materials, access online learning and research resources, and download library ebooks.
You must visit a Burlington County Library location in person within 60 days to activate the card. Bring photo identification to verify your name and current address, and military identification if applicable.
By clicking "Submit" below I agree to the following:
- I accept responsibility for all use made of this library account.
- I agree to comply with the policies of BLINC libraries.
- I agree to pay any fines or fees assessed by the library.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for all use of the library by minor children.
- I will report the loss of my library card or change of address immediately.