The Burlington County Library System is so lucky to have a team with wide-ranging knowledge and diverse interests. While many customers may know the names and faces of librarians at their local branch, we want to take the time to introduce more of our staff from around the system.
Hi there! I am Ms. Danielle from the Pinelands Library. I just returned from maternity leave so I thought this would be the perfect time to introduce myself! This summer marked my 10-year anniversary of working in a library. My library career began at the Cape May County Library System in 2007. And for the past eight years, I have worked here at the Pinelands Branch as a Youth Services Librarian. I am lucky enough to be teamed up with Mr. Rick to deliver fun and educational programs to kids in the Medford area. My primary programming focus is the baby, toddler, and elementary age group. And since my own two kids are in this age range, I get to test out all of my new silly songs, dances, and stories on them!
Fun facts about me:
- After I graduated from college, I spent a year living in San Diego.
- I love cookbooks and read them cover to cover like a novel.
- I also enjoy “reading with my ears.” I’m all about audiobooks. Narrators with fun accents and autobiographies read by the author are my favorite!
- I listen to podcasts every morning while getting ready for work.
- I’ve tried to become a coffee drinker about a dozen times, but I’m a tea girl at heart.
- I’ve been doing yoga on and off for about 14 years.
- You can check out up to 35 items at a time on your library card and mine is almost always maxed out!