You never know when you might be affected by a serious illness or injury. It pays to be proactive about your health and to be aware of the best ways to receive the best possible health care and to control costs. Join Connie Zarnack of Moorestown Visiting Nurses here at Cinnaminson Library on Tuesday, September 10th, 10:30am for the program, "Know Your Medical Rights". This class will review the NJ Patient Bill of Rights and cover how to:
- Find the right doctor or nurse practitioner.
- Research help for prescription costs.
- Understand medicare & health insurance.
- Think ahead about long term care.
- Prepare an advance directive.
Call the library at 856-829-9340 to sign up, or sign up on line here.