Whether you are a job-seeker researching a potential employer or a business student analyzing industry trends and news, we can recommended the following online resources for you. The first, Business and Company Resource Center collects various types of information on mid to large U.S. and international companies. Our second recommendation, Reference USA, is an excellent tool to create lists of businesses, organizations or government entities. These lists can be used for targeted mailings or to create a list of business competitors. Reference USA can also be used for reverse lookups.
Remember to keep your library card handy to access these databases.
This online directory of business and consumer listings can be used in many ways including:
- Search for potential employers, including human resource contacts
- Find new business opportunities and franchise operations and
- Research company executives and companies
- Track addresses and phone numbers
- Create lists of potential customers
- Research business competitors