The Burlington County College's Business and Career Development Center is part of the One-Stop Center network in Burlington County providing assistance in researching, preparing for, and responding to job opportunities. These services are FREE to all Burlington County residents. You may visit the facility at BCC-Mount Holly Center, 1 High Street, Mount Holly, NJ 08060 Phone: 609-267-5618 ext. 4504
- On-site usage of personal computers with access to the Internet and Microsoft Office for job searching and career research
- One-on-one resume assistance
- Create resumes, cover letters and prep for interviews with Optimal Resume
- Assistance in posting your resume on the Internet
- Internet job search assistance
- Assistance in filling-out online employment applications
- Career assessment
- Access to a large selection of job search resources and materials
- Regularly updated job postings from local employers and employment agencies
- Listing of your resume in the Center's database which is reviewed by prospective local employers
- Access to fax machine, copier, and telephone for job searching and interview scheduling
Need help with your resume? Want to sharpen your job interviewing skills? Then attend these free workshops at Burlington County College. All workshops are open to the general public.
Resume Writing – 2012 & 2013
September 12 at the Pemberton Campus, Rm TBA, 2:00pm-3:00pm.
October 2 at the Mt. Holly Center, Rm TBA, 1:00pm-2:00pm.
November 8 at the Mt. Laurel Campus, Laurel Hall Rm 311, 5:00pm-6:00pm.
November 27 at the Willingboro Center, Rm TBA, 12:00pm-1:00pm.
January 23 at the Pemberton Campus, ILRC Library, Rm 210, 3:00pm-4:00pm.
February 5 at the Mt. Holly Center, Rm 201, 1:00pm-2:00pm.
February 28 at the Mt. Laurel Campus, Laurel Hall Rm 309, 5:00pm-6:00pm.
March 19 at the Willingboro Center, Rm 222, 12:00pm-1:00pm.
Job Interviewing Skills – 2012 & 2013
September 19 at the Pemberton Campus, Rm TBA, 2:00pm-3:00pm.
October 9 at the Mt. Holly Center, Rm TBA, 1:00pm-2:00pm.
November 15 at the Mt. Laurel Campus, Laurel Hall Rm 311, 5:00pm-6:00pm.
December 4 at the Willingboro Center, Rm TBA, 11:00am-12:00pm.
January 30 at the Pemberton Campus, ILRC Library, Rm 210, 2:00pm-3:00pm.
February 12 at the Mt. Holly Center, Rm 103, 1:00pm-2:00pm.
March 7 at the Mt. Laurel Campus, Rm TBA, 5:00pm-6:00pm.
March 26 at the Willingboro Center, Rm 206, 11:00am-12:00pm.
These services are available to students, alumni, community residents and employers. Advanced registration is required. For more information, please contact Stuart Keen, BCC's Job Placement Coordinator, at ext. 1280 at (609) 894-9311 or (856) 222-9311. To register online visit BCC's Career Services Center website.