Who are the Friends?
- The Friends are people who use the library's vast resources and services for information and entertainment.
- Friends realize the value of a good library and its importance to their community.
- Friends want to keep the library a dynamic resource center, responsive to the need of the community.
What do the Friends do?
- Friends help generate support for their library.
- Friends bring a greater awareness of the variety of services the library has to offer.
- Friends offer financial support through membership dues and fund-raising projects.
- These funds are then used to purchase special items and sponsor special events which may not be provided for in the regular library budget.
How you can help
- You can help your library's Friends group by becoming a member, or by volunteering for a book sale or other fundraiser.
- Seven locations of the Burlington County Library System have a Friends group.
- Click on the location you would like to join, print the form and send it in with the appropriate dues.
Look up dates and times for upcoming Friends book sales in our events calendar. Most locations welcome donations of used books in good condition. Due to space considerations, please inquire at your library before bringing in large quantities of used materials.
Donations of Books, DVDs and CDs
Most locations welcome donations of used books in good condition; without dirt, water damage, mold or mildew. Due to space considerations the library will normally accept only materials that are less than five years old.
Please inquire at your library before bringing in large quantities of used materials.