Ric Costow, Senior Stakeholder Liaison (Small Business/Self-employed Division), Internal Revenue Service, has given the library a supply of CD ROMs containing a 9-lesson workshop on small business taxes. Topics covered include:
- How to set up and run your business so paying taxes isn't a hassle
- How to file and pay using a computer
- What a home-based business needs to know
- Setting up a retirement plan for yourself and your employees
- What you need to know when hiring employees and independent contractors
- Managing payroll
- What you need to know about Federal Unemployment Taxes
- and more.
You can obtain a CD at the Reference Desk at the County Library Headquarters at 5 Pioneer Blvd. in Westampton. Please inquire there or contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Ric Costow's contact information is: Richard.M.Costow@irs.gov; 856-414-6721