The Classroom Kit is a service designed to make research easy for students. These multi-copy and themed kits are readily available at your request. Each kit contains a variety of materials suitable for each grade level. Packages may be borrowed by educators and school librarians for 4 weeks. You must have a teacher or librarian card to utilize the service. Simply fill out the form below and a staff member will respond to your inquiry.
Theme kits contain a variety of materials for each topic. Please click on the link for each package to view the contents. The contents in the package cover various reading and grade levels.
- Civil Rights Movement (Upper Elementary-Middle)
- Solar System & Space (Upper Elementary-Early Middle)
- Countries & Cultures (Elementary School)
- Weather & Nature (Upper Elementary-Early Middle)
- Holocaust & Genocide (Upper Middle-High School)
- Hispanic Heritage (Elementary to Early Middle School)
- Native American History (Middle School)
- Women's History (Middle School)
Multi-copy Book Kits
Within the multi-copy book kits you will find 30 copies of the listed titles.
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- Frindle by Andrew Clements
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
- Homework Machine by Dan Gutman
- Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor