- County Library
Relax at the library. Please wear comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat or towel.
• Yoga helps develop better body awareness, self-control, flexibility and coordination.
• Yoga breathing exercises help children stay centered and calm in difficult situations throughout the day.
• Yoga balance poses help instill calm, confidence and balance.
• Yoga partner poses help develop trust.
• Kids are turning to Yoga to help them relax!
• And its FUN!
- Saturday, August 9 at 10:30 a.m.
- Ages 5-12
- Registration begins July 12
- Registration Required