Sun, 03/02/2014 - 1:00pm
- County Library
Relax at the library. Please wear comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat or towel.
- Kids are turning to Yoga to help them relax!
- Yoga partner poses help develop trust.
- Yoga balance poses help instill calm, confidence and balance.
- Yoga breathing exercises help children stay centered and calm in difficult situations throughout the day.
- Yoga helps develop better body awareness, self-control, flexibility and coordination.
- And its FUN!
- Sunday, Mar. 2 at 1 p.m.
- Ages 5-12
- Registration begins Feb. 2
- Registration Required