Learning how to maintain your computer will not only save you costly repairs, it will also make you feel like a computer whiz. Bring your laptop computer to the meeting room at Cinnaminson Library and learn some tips and tricks to make sure it stays healthy, so you can stay happy. We’ll cover:
1. Keep it clean – How to do general maintenance to keep things running smoothly.
2. Get it for free – What free software to use (i.e. antivirus, malware fighters and general cleanup) and where to get it securely.
3. Speed it up – Some easy fixes to get it running faster.
4. S.O.S. – When to reboot and when to call in the cavalry.
5. Save it for later – Backing up your information.
Basic mouse/touchpad skill is required. If you do not have a laptop to bring, don’t worry, the class will still be useful to you and handouts will be available.
- Registration Required