- Burlington County Library
BCLS is proud to bring you Small Business Hours!
Your library has powerful expertise, premium tools and connections to help you accomplish your goals. Identify and address challenges you face when starting, growing and managing your small business or nonprofit. Work with your peers and consult with our librarians during these informal working sessions on the second Friday of each month.
- Talk about key goals you wish to accomplish in 2018
- Workshop steps to reach those goals
- Share insights and ideas, learn from others' experience
- Discover where your next customers are
- Understand your competition
Our goal is to have you leave each session with an actionable takeaway.
Bring your laptop or use one of the library's Chomebooks as we collaborate with each other. Join the Venture HUB Meetup to get notifications on special themes and experts that will help guide each session.
Light refreshments will be provided.
- Registration Requested