- Burlington County Library
Startups and business owners: Here's your chance to learn from engaging experts what you need to know about key government requirements, including:
- Types of Business Ownership
- Registering your Business
- Reporting Business Income
- Meeting Employer Responsibilities
- Understanding Sales and Use Tax
Come prepared with your questions!
Abra M. Watson has been with the Division for seventeen years. Her background in customer service, extensive tax knowledge, and enthusiasm for public speaking make her an irreplaceable member of the team. In her spare time, Abra loves singing, acting, and writing poetry.
Tylar Thacker began working for the Division in 2014 and has been trained in all tax types, both business and personal. Tylar enjoys reading books and is currently working on one of her own.
- Registration Requested