- Burlington County Library
Rowan College at Burlington County (RCBC) Workforce Development Institute (WDI) is pleased to announce a variety of free training programs for eligible candidates. These programs are funded through grant-funded sources. These programs are supported by employer partners who are hiring into these industries. The WDI has impressive placement rates into employment from these programs. We would like to conduct an information session at your location to review these opportunities for your customers/clients.
The RCBC Training Information Session is an hour in length and will review several free training programs that include the following industries and occupations:
- The Women in Sustainable Employment (WISE) Program- Utility, Energy and Construction Industry
- The Transportation, Logistics and Distribution Program
- The Advanced Manufacturing Program- Machinist Boot Camp
- Cisco Networking Academy Training
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- 911 Dispatch
- Solar Ready Vets
The information sessions will review the eligibility requirements, employer requirements, program content and certifications as well as the next steps for program acceptance.
- Registration Not Required