QuickBooks is a popular way for small and mid-sized businesses to keep track of their accounting, but many users aren't aware of the software's powerful advanced features beyond the basics. In this workshop, we’ll cover:
• Getting the most out of this feature-packed program
• How to enter multiple company files and how to export and import list data from one file to the next.
• Entering price levels and tracking discounts and credits.
• Creating customer statements and assessing finance charges on overdue balances.
• Writing off past-due balances when it appears that the customer is not going to pay.
Registration is required and begins on Thursday, May 25.
- Registration Required