Make an appointment for a 30 minute help session to get your general computer or tablet how-to questions answered. You may choose one of the time slots at 1:30 pm, 2 pm, or 2:30 pm.
Online registration opens on November 21st.
Examples of help topics are:
- Register for a free email account
- How to compose, reply and forward emails
- How to format a resume in Microsoft Word
- How to create a flyer in Microsoft Publisher
- How to find and download pictures free of copyright infringements
- How to use the online catalog to find books, movies, games, etc.
- How to download eBooks and other streaming content via Libby or Overdrive to your tablet or phone
- How to download apps to an iPad
- How to search the Internet via your iPad
Mouse skill is required unless you have a touch screen device.
Register online, by phone or in person.
- Registration Required