- Burlington County Library
Laurent W. Metzler, J.D., R.F.C. will be presenting a complimentary workshop for NJ Residents who are concerned with the spend down of their assets on Nursing Home Care and Medical Expenses.
The Meeting will focus on:
• Where to get the money to pay for costs of an accident or serious illness.
• How you can get the care you need without using or losing control of all of your assets.
• Your options for making financial decisions about your future.
• How Veterans can receive up to $25,525 annually (tax-free) to help pay for health care.
• The State and Federal programs that are available to help pay for future long term care costs.
Event Time: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
The firm hosting the event is Apogee Financial Services Group, Inc.
- Registration Requested