- County Library
Getting Paid To Talk
• - A 2 hour class designed as an upbeat and realistic assessment of the voice over industry including areas of growth, unique opportunities, common pitfalls, and mistakes.
• - Designed specifically for adults.
Though older children are welcome with parental accompaniment, the material is designed with adult perspective.
• - A great class for anyone who has been told they have a good voice; those who use their voices prominently in their occupations; people with music or theater background; or anyone who is interested in how voice-overs work and how people get started.
Getting Paid To Talk Is Not:
• - A class about public speaking, or improving communication skill.
• - A class that will completely prepare you to work as a professional voice actor.
• - A class limited to positives. Though upbeat, this presentation is realistic.
Everyone in the class will also have an opportunity to record a short Voice Over for playback at the end of class. Your instructor will also be more than happy to offer you some basic voice feedback at the completion of the class.
- Registration Not Required