- Burlington County Library
Session 1 of series: BREAK THROUGH TO CONTRACTING SUCCESS
Government Prime Contractors and Subcontractors: Burlington County Library System, in partnership with NJIT PTAC, is proud to present BREAK THROUGH TO CONTRACTING SUCCESS: a five-part series to help you succeed in identifying, winning, and managing government contracts.
Session 1 - Demystifying Supply Chain Management, will feature a panel of experts will share their experience, including topics such as:
- Supply chain management concepts you need to know.
- Know yourself and your company: capabilities, strengths, challenges
- Setting realistic objectives
- Building new strengths and expertise
- Meeting potential clients
Learn from the on-the-ground experiences of prime contractors and subcontractors. Network with the panel and other experts and business owners.
Continental Breakfast will be served
Cost: $15 – CLICK TO SIGN UP.
Registration deadline is the Wednesday before the session date.
- Registration Required