Join Victorian Vanities for a fascinating evening of history and antiques appraisal. A limited number of free appraisals will be available to attendees of this program. This program is for adults and registration is required.
- Antiques for appraisal will be assembled at the front of the room 10 to 15 minutes before the start of the program.
- Up to 40 antiques may be appraised.
- Each registered attendee will be entitled to have ONE antique appraised.
- (If any registered attendees do not have an antique to share, space will open for attendees to share more than one piece.)
- Gold jewelry will NOT be appraised.
Registration will open 2 weeks before the program date.
About Victorian Vanities:
Victorian Vanities is a Federally qualified non-profit organization with a mission to:
- Educate the general public regarding aspects of American History through various forms of interactive media and public performance.
About the Speakers:
Rochelle Christopher, owner of Victorian Vanities, is a dynamic, energetic historian and speaker who creates exciting, informative, and interactive programs for historic houses, sites and other non-profit organizations. She specializes in 19th and 20th century history.
John H. Thompson has been an Antiques Dealer for the last forty years. For many years he had a shop in Philadelphia on Pine Street’s Antiques Row. Still a dealer, he is also Executive Director of Bird-in-Hand Consignment Shop in Chestnut Hill. Bird –in-Hand is a non-profit organization that donates to seven local charities.
- Registration Required