- County Library
First Time Home Buyers
The Burlington County Library welcomes Realtor, Terry Fernholz to present a 1’st Time Home Buyers seminar
The topics covered in this program will be:
- Where is the real estate market now, and where is it heading based on trends?
- What should I be thinking about to know if buying a home is right for me?
- What do I need to know to understand real estate mortgage loans and how I can qualify for a mortgage loan?
- What type of loan offers the lowest interest, the lowest downpayment, and the easiest to qualify for?
- What New Jersey State Financing Programs can help me qualify for a mortgage loan?
- How do I choose the right Realtor for me?
- What is the process to buying my home?
- What if I have poor credit or no money to buy right now? What are my options?
Will some sellers help me with allowable closing cost so I can buy now?
GET ANSWERS to these questions and others by attending this free real estate seminar.
- Registration Not Required